LINCOLN CATHEDRAL PHOTOWALK
“Brilliant photo walks – informative, interesting & pitched just right whatever your level & ability”
“Today we had a wonderful time during a photo walk discovering Lincoln Cathedral”
Our PhotoWalks are the perfect combination of informal, fun expert photo tuition, great location, social event & opportunity to learn something new.
In partnership with Lincoln Cathedral we’ve added the most iconic and photogenic venue in Lincoln to the above mix to produce a unique & incredibly popular walk.
Our route around the interior of the Cathedral takes in lots of photo opportunities, allowing you to practice existing technique & learn something new.
Subjects & details will inspire you to produce original photos & discover unique compositions.
Our Cathedral PhotoWalk is suitable for:
• You require no special equipment, skill or camera type. Come along with a camera
phone, compact camera or dSLR and learn to get more from it.
Our Cathedral PhotoWalk covers:
• Anything photo related – just ask
• Lots of advice, tips and tricks
• Opportunity to try new techniques in the most photogenic of locations
• Chance to practice skills and receive expert feedback
• Our Cathedral PhotoWalk takes approximately two & a half hours, concluding in the stunning Cathedral Refectory/Cloisters where we can review photos, conduct an informal Q&A session, provide advice & feedback and of course relax over a tea/coffee. You can also purchase snacks/teas and continue your visit around Lincoln Cathedral (your ticket for this event includes access for the rest of the day, check the Cathedral website for opening hours).
• Just £20 per person & includes access to the Cathedral, expert photo tuition & guidance and access to the Cathedral for the rest of the day.
We meet outside the main entrance to the cathedral at 1:30pm sharp and will conclude at The Cloisters for around 4:00pm. You need to pre-book for our Cathedral PhotoWalks as places are strictly limited to just twelve participants to provide expert advice & guidance and places book up very quickly.
Your booking includes access to the Cathedral after the walk for the rest of the day, please check the Cathedral website for opening hours. We will email you full details of the walk during the week before the date on which you have booked.
In accordance with Cathedral entry policy, Photographs taken on a PhotoWalk are for personal use only and the use of flash is not permitted.
Cathedral activities can affect your visit & unforeseen circumstances may lead to our having to cancel or postpone events at short notice, if this occurs we will contact you to arrange another date or provide a full refund.
Lincoln Cathedral Photowalks are unique events and are not included within any other annual or day passes.