LINCOLN CATHEDRAL PHOTOWALK
“Brilliant photo walks – informative, interesting & pitched just right whatever your level & ability”
“Today we had a wonderful time during a photo walk discovering Lincoln Cathedral”
Our PhotoWalks are the perfect combination of informal, fun expert photo tuition, great location, social event & opportunity to learn something new.
In partnership with Lincoln Cathedral we’ve added the most iconic and photogenic venue in Lincoln to the above mix to produce a unique & incredibly popular walk.
Our route around the interior of the Cathedral takes in lots of photo opportunities, allowing you to practice existing technique & learn something new.
Subjects & details will inspire you to produce original photos & discover unique compositions.
Our Cathedral PhotoWalk is suitable for:
• You require no special equipment, skill or camera type. Come along with a camera
phone, compact camera or dSLR and learn to get more from it.
• Thinking of upgrading to a dSLR – let us know and you can borrow one for the duration
of your walk & make a more informed decision.
Our Cathedral PhotoWalk covers:
• Anything photo related – just ask
• Lots of advice, tips and tricks
• Opportunity to try new techniques in the most photogenic of locations
• Chance to practice skills and receive expert feedback
• Our Cathedral PhotoWalk takes two & a half hours, concluding in the stunning Cathedral Refectory/Cloisters where we can review photos, conduct an informal Q&A session, provide advice & feedback and of course relax over a tea/coffee. You can also purchase snacks/lunch and continue your visit around Lincoln Cathedral (your ticket for this event includes access for the rest of the day).
• Just £20 per person & includes access to the Cathedral, expert photo tuition & guidance and access to the Cathedral for the rest of the day.
We meet outside the main entrance to the cathedral at 1:00pm sharp and will conclude at The Cloisters for around 3:30pm. You need to pre-book for our Cathedral PhotoWalks as places are strictly limited to just ten participants per walk and places book up very quickly.
Cathedral PhotoWalks take place on the following dates/times. Choose your preferred date and time from the drop down menu above the Book Here button. Book early as spaces are strictly limited and are snapped up very quickly:
Cathedral PhotoWalks are strictly limited to small groups to provide expert advice & guidance and must be pre-booked.
Your booking includes access to the Cathedral after the walk the rest of that day.
In accordance with Cathedral entry policy, Photographs taken on a PhotoWalk are for personal use only and the use of flash is not permitted.
Cathedral activities can affect your visit & unforeseen circumstances may lead to our having to cancel or postpone events at short notice, if this occurs we will contact you to arrange another date or provide a full refund.
Lincoln Cathedral Photowalks are unique events and are not included within any other annual or day passes.